Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The first Post..

Ok, this here blog is for me to keep track of what's out in the toy scene, and what I've bought. I'm hoping to start an English language toy review site in the style of those cool Japanese ones (ala Gamu and Hetare Dai Max). Hopefully I succeed, heh.

SO!

For today (ok, really yesterday, the 29th of May), I picked up the latest Movie Realisation Kamen Rider the First set. Cool as hell :) I'm a whore for articulation, and Masked Riders, so when you put them together: Pure Love =D

Also got Souchaku Henshin (Transarmour) Kabuto yesterday, to treat myself to something on my birthday. The rumours are true: his shoulders are loose! Nothing that affects anything badly, but it's looser than I expected. My display shelves are getting too full, time to keep some stuff (just kept SH Garo back in his beautiful black box).

Latest stuff out in the Market (in the last month):
====================================================
Transformers Cybertron
Minicon 2 packs:
Space Team Vs Street Action Team (repaints) - Ugly as hell.

Basics:
Repugnus
Shortround

Deluxes:
Cannonball
Skywarp

Megas:
Nemesis Breaker - Whoot, yet to find at discounted price.

Ultras:
Menasor

Kamen Rider
Movie Realisation Kamen Rider the First Set (SIC)
Souchaku Henshin Kabuto
Souchaku Henshin ZaBee
Kamen Rider Kids 8 (Shokugan: Candy Toys)

Garo
Equip & Prop Vol.3: Zero & Silva

No comments: