Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Can't wait for it all to end

Been heck busy the past two weeks, with everything coming to a head in the last few weeks of school. It's getting more and more tiring as the weeks go by to work on project after project, and to keep thinking how it's all gonna affect the ol' jee-pee-ehh. Sigh.

Anyway, I somehow found time to pick up some stuff over the past 1+ week:

Microman Ryugano - $14.90
SIC 40. Agito and Machine Tornader - $100
Movie Deluxe Black Arcee - $30

Andddd I actually broke down and got the DX Den-O Belt ($50)! Really good price, and I had been tempted to pick it up for so long, plus I felt kinda shitty after a meeting on a Sunday, so buying it made me feel somewhat better.

Oh well.

Three more weeks, and then Bangkok. Can't wait for it all to end.

No comments: