Sunday, March 23, 2008

JL: +1; Wallet: -$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And yay, JL had a 20%+20% sale AGAIN! Just over a month from the last one, which caused me some serious damage :

Anyway, this meant a good time to pick up some LEGO sets again, went down on the first day, and picked up MM Recon Dropship ($49.55 after all discounts from $81.50) and after much consideration, I also picked up Exo-Force 8107 Fight for the Golden Tower ($61.96 down from $101.90). Was pretty pissed that I just picked up the Armored Drilling Unit last week from Carrefour (where I saw Becky filming at Suntec, most coincidental meeting ever considering I don't see her in school AT ALL), so I got a set from JL, and returned it to Carrefour, saving me QUITE a bit! ($54.66 from $89.90).

Also did the same for Combat Crawler X2 today, which I bought for the full blown price of $69.90. Thank goodness I had the receipt still, so I got it for $42.50 instead, a very substantial saving if I don't say so myself : ) Picked up a spare Cyclone Defender, since it was only $10 after all the discounts, and FINALLY decided to pick up the Golden Guardian ($46.90) after dunno HOW long. A bit scared they clear it from the shelves soon, cos it's been out for awhile.

Well, time to start saving for Bangkok!

No comments: