Monday, January 07, 2008

Another edition to the Exo-Force family!

Finally picked up the lone Aero Booster that was sitting on the shelves of JL Marina for the longest time last Saturday! Was intending to pick it up with the vouchers I had, but lo and behold! It was the last day for a storewide 20% discount for cardmembers! The luck! The gf also picked up Iron Condor from Robinson's for me, nicely discounted at $20.90 : )

I must say the set is really good, build time probably about under two hours? Satisfying build none the less. I'm getting hooked on these big LEGO sets heh. The small mech really is a repaint/variant of the Cyclone Defender, pretty cool! I like the way the whole set comes together, it just looks... satisfying : )

Still have the Iron Condor and Sky Guardian to build, gonna take my time to get to them, don't wanna run out too fast, especially since the 2008 sets don't look like their coming anytime soon.

No comments: