Saturday, January 26, 2008

20% Storewide Sales: Gotta Love 'Em.

Metro had a storewide 20% off today, which I saw them putting up signs for LAST NIGHT, meaning I had to come back today : \

But it was worth it I must say! The sale extended to yellow tag items too, meaning they had a further discount of the already discounted price! So I picked up Exo Force Blade Titan ($30.50 less 20%) which I have been meaning to get for awhile, and Bionicle Gadunka ($29.90 less 20%). Also picked up a Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Atack 5 set for FW, I just love converting pple to TFs =D

I also went down to JL Marina yesterday to check out the sale, and picked up a spare SH Blade King Form ($14.95 with a further 20%: ), it's a cool set, and since it was $12, I thought what the heck. Heh.

And yes, my post about Incinerator and the Allspark cube on TFWorld 2005 was front paged, whoot! Only my fifth post there too! Glad the folks there appreciated the pics : )

No comments: