Thursday, January 24, 2008

A trip to the Hangar

Made my way down to Falcon's today after a really long time! Roy gave me some tips on studying for accounting mods after I told him how I was screwed by them (as usual) last term, which were really helpful! Reminds me why I feel so at home there : )

Anyway, picked up my SIC Kuuga Rising Form ($55) which has been sitting there for a long time, Galactic Heroes Luke and R2 ($5) (which I missed during the Falcon's sale) as well as Incinerator ($50)! Didn't know it'd be out so soon, and surprise surpsrise, the TakTomy Allspark figures come with a small Allspark cube! (Seen below in the hands of Landmine)

Fits into the palm of your hand!

Really cute little addition to the series, and a welcome one at that. Now to find a minature figure to feed the cube to Megatron's chest >: )

Pic of Incinerator

Apparently Allspark Stockade is out at TRU, shall have a look soon.

No comments: