Monday, January 21, 2008

Major shopping

Went back to Taka on Sunday while the additional 10% discount was still on, decided to pick up Cross Bisar ($29.95 less 10%) and Gyro Bisar ($14.95 less 10%). Cross Bisar is really not bad, but the arms drop off WAY too easily in Bisar mode. Gyro Bisar is not too bad, but the Bisar mode is rather stiff cos the leg armour isn't very poseable.

Headed down to CSC after that, for the first time in months! Was intending to pick up SH Den-O Plat Form and Momotaros ($40), which I did, and I saw a great deal for the SS Myth Cloth Black Display Stands ($15), so I got one! While looking around CSC I also checked out the prices for the Myth cloth I don't have, will slowly pick them up. Amazingly, Zeta Mizar is disappearing :

Quite a bit of damage that one day, eeps, but it's been a while since I got stuff from CSC. So well : )

In other news, saw pics of the upcoming Go-Onger Minipla kits, looking good! The design motiff (the eyes, the eyes!!!) really boggle me, takes getting used to seriously. But hey, combining vehicles always rock : )

No comments: