Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Lunar New Year!

Yup, CNY is finally here! And kinda into the fourth day already : How fast time passes.

Was pleasently surprised to know that RC had a CNY offer for the TakTomy version of MP G1 Starscream ($108), so I decided to head down to pick up a piece before resuming visiting on the 2nd day. I'm still wondering if TakTomy's gonna pull a stunner on all of us and release a MP SS with cape and crown. Highly possible, considering the MP SS has joints on the shoulder to accomodate.... something. That'll surely be a bitch if it really happens :

Got a pretty good haul for New Year this year, ang pow wise, gonna ration it and spend it as wisely as I can.

In other news, Exo-Force is slated to end after this year. Depressing! I really enjoy the series too! Now I'm just tempted to get every set ever released, sigh. I'm pretty close to completing the 2007 line, got almost all the sets below $65, the larger ones I'll have to wait for a sale or never pick up, cos seriously, $200 for a LEGO set is too much for me at this point. Someday perhaps, but not now.

I'm gonna miss you Exo-Force <:(

No comments: