Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More Lego! More!

Went down to town on Sunday to walk walk, and post CNY sales abound! But only Metro has discount on LEGO so hey : \

Picked up Shadow Crawler ($30.50 with 20% discount) from there, the last of the medium mechs that I was lacking, since it doesn't seem like they're going to sale them off. And anyway if they did, I might consider getting another, cos SC is a really cool set! The build was fun and different from the usual two legs two arms one torso construction, and it was cool to see how it all came together. Definitely pick this one up!

After contemplating for a long time, I also got Hydraxon ($40.90 with 20% discount). I decided to pick him up cos well, the set's getting hard to find nowadays, and with the discount, it doesn't cost much more than the sale price that Gadunka went for ($29.90). Now I'm only left with Maxilos and Spinax to complete the 2007 Warriors set. I'm trying to get someone to lend me their ST card so I can get it from there, as it's about the only place which has it now. Bricksworld is supposedly having a storewide discount from tmrw though, so hopefully I can find one in one of the outlets.

As for today, I dropped by the Falcon's before my meeting to check out the NECA Raziel that was released just yesterday. AND THEY WERE SOLD OUT. Of the regular Raziel : \ Speaking to one of the guys there though, he said I could have his piece first! Really grateful to him for the extremely kind and generous gesture : ) So I pick up the pair of Raziels, Material and Spectral forms ($45 for both). They look really great, currently contemplating if I should open them up still heh : )

No comments: