Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's raining toys. Ouch.

More on the title later :

Headed down to Uncle Ng's today after the meeting, and DAMMIT I SHOULD'VE PICKED UP SEAHORSE THAT DAY. He was nice enough to spare me one , but that meant that I had to settle for that one piece, which thankfully was in pretty good condition. Still. I had 12 pieces to choose from that day : \ So with Seahorse Baian ($55) in hand, I'm all caught up with SS Myth Cloth!

I opened up Seahorse Baian cos it was double sealed, so wanted to check if everything was ok. Pretty good piece, it actually looks more interesting in person than in pictures. After putting him back in the box, I decided to open up Merak Hagen, which I was intending to do last night but too tired to.

Now about the entry title.

I wanted to display Hagen, so I thought I would take the Myth Cloth stand that currently holds SIC Faiz Blaster and SIC Ibuki. It's a perilous task to do that cos that shelf is PACKED. To the BRIM. And I certainly paid a price for that. On moving SIC Todoroki, EVERYTHING in front just FELL. So down came SH Den-O sword, rod and axe forms, Sasword and SIC Zanki. Onto my messy side table below. Sword Form's shoulder plates came out in the process, intiating a panicked search amongst the mess, but thankfully I found them. On hindsight, if not for the mess, they would have hit the floor which was MUCH further below. Anyway, no real casualties, although I think Rod form had a bit of the mask scratched, although I can't really tell.

The irony?

I had the spare Myth Cloth stands which I got from KL. So I used them in the end. *sigh*

While rearranging the figures on the shelf, I had a bloody shock: SH Zabee's left forearm just CAME OFF. Yes, the joint just snapped right off! WTF!! I'm just waiting for Sheng Tai to bring in Kabuto now, so I can get a cheap replacement for Zabee >:

Anyway, it's the eve of CNY tmrw, so Happy Lunar New Year to all! Here's to a wonderful year of the Rat!

No comments: