Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I should stop buying things

Like the title says :

Well, I went down to Taka on Tuesday to exchange one of the Mugenbine whose arm was broken, and ended up buying a spare Myth Cloth Sagittarius ($56) which I've been intending to get for the longest time. The last time I managed to get one from Roy, the set had been opened before and the buckle was missing : So after returning it I never got another one til now.

Then today, I met up with a fellow SGC member who was kind enough to lend me his SimplyToys card to get the extra discount on the Sonic Phantom ($32.30 after discount)! I also found the Mugenbine MugenPharoah Candy Toy ($27 for the set) which I've been waiting for. So needless to say I've been spending QUITE a bit lately. Blogging about it helps me keep track too sooo :

May have to re-evaluate my buying a DS Lite heh.

Anyway, gf's flown off to Aus, and I miss her already : \ It's always funny not to be able to call her after work/school. Well she'll be back next Sunday, so til then I've got a lot of LEGO to build!

No comments: