Sunday, February 17, 2008

Loves Lego

Annnd continuing from the previous post, the spending didn't stop there.

Read from SGC that JL was having a 20% PLUS 20% sale! I immediately thought of getting the Mobile Devastator from Exo Force, because the price was REALLY good ($130.50 from $203.90), and probably the cheapest I'll ever be able to get it at here in SG. I also thought of Toa Mahri Kongu, which was the last Mahri I needed to complete the team. So I took a trip down on Sunday morning to JL Marina.

AND THEY HAD THE 2008 BIONICLE SETS IN.

Totally surprised! They were VERY cheap after the discounts, almost like clearance prices! So I grabbed a couple of sets as well. And burned another big hole in the wallet : \ But I suppose that I might as well get them now, since I'll eventually be getting them, but definitely NOT at this price. At least not for a good year.

SO! This was my damage for today:

Mobile Devastator ($130.50 from $203.90)
Toa Ignika ($26.15 from $40.90)
Toa Mahri Kongu ($14.40 from $22.50)
Phantoka Pohatu
Phantoka Kopaka
Phantoka Vamprah (All three above at $15.30 each from $23.90 each)
Matoran Photok
Matoran Solek
Matoran Gavla (All three above at $8.25 each from $12.90 each)

Whew! On top of the discounts, I still get 5% off the CC bill! Damn I love JL : ) Even though their vouchers are damn useless.

Oh, before I forget, I picked up Phantoka Antroz and his Matoran Radiak from BricksWorld on Wed too, at 20% off. Damn if I'd only waited : But I guess who'dve thunk that JL would be crazy enough to do the extra 20 off heh. Win some lose some! And I think I won quite a bit : )

So now I have lots of Lego to keep me company during break week when the gf's away on biz trip : \ Gonna miss her!

No comments: